The best thing about personalizing your gifts is you can engrave your very own special message to your loved ones. Nothing beats expensive store-bought gifts other than a personalized gift. It shows you care. It shows you think about the person and that you took time and effort to make sure your message reaches them. Without any further ado find out how you can personalise your gifts here:
- The wine-lovers: No, I don’t want you to engrave a wine bottle, it will be recycled or thrown after a merry night. Instead engrave your message on the ice-bucket. Mm! that will make your partner blush with happiness seeing your special message every time you indulge in some merlot or cabernet franc.
- Cooks in Love: This is literally bliss, cooking side by side and tasting each other’s dishes is the definition of mixing pleasure with business. And of course as cooks you must hold your kitchen tools very sacred. So what better than to engrave your message on your loving other’s kitchen knife. A simple ‘love you’ or your initials will bring a smile to their face.
- Harry Potter Fanatics: AH! Who isn’t a huge fan of Harry Potter? How about designing a family treea ‘la Sirius Black Tapestry. Adding either your family’s mini portraits or their names in beautiful calligraphy is totally your call.
- Doctor-who goofs: What better gift for your partner than a police box pencil holder with your favorite doctor-who quote. Or with a plain white mug and a sharpie, unleash your creative side and see their surprised smile the moment they are greeted by coffee and the doctor. Rack your wibbly wobbly timey-wimey brains 🙂
5.Game of Thrones or go home: Yes, if you and your partner are the kind to take the day off to watch the releasing episode then you know how crazy awesome it is to engrave your popcorn bowl or your beer glasses with ‘WINTER IS COMING’ or ‘YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW’.
- The nature lovers: Well, this is something which doesn’t need your name on it. Picture this, your partner wakes up that morning and the moment they open their eyes they see something so wonderful, something that speaks so much about your beautiful relationship that it brings tears to their eyes. A bonsai would just make them squeal. Or for the ones who wants to take it easy on the pockets, don’t fret you can equally stun them with a bronze plated family tree.